Contrastes Fluorescente Spectroline® AR-GLO® 5
The SPECTROLINE® line, a pioneer and world leader in the technology of detecting holes and leaks by FLUORESCENT CONTRASTES & UV LANTERNS, with the new AR-GLO® 5 technology is proven to be the easiest, safest and most cost-effective way to identify refrigerant leaks in cooling and air conditioning systems, confirming repairs and being a key part of your comprehensive preventive maintenance program. The SPECTROLINE AR-GLO® contrast will remain in the system over time, providing routine and scheduled inspections to control the appearance of any new leaks.
SINGLE DOSE FORMAT - GLO-STICK:
- GLO-STICK® 101E – Universal/POE - SINGLE DOSE - injectable with fluid - Process up to 445ml of lubricant or 1.3kg of refrigerant fluid
- GLO-STICK® 1E – Universal/POE - SINGLE DOSE - injectable with fluid - Process 445ml to 1,5L of lubricant or 1.4 to 2.2kg of refrigerant fluid
- GLO-STICK® 2E – Universal/POE - SINGLE DOSE - injectable with fluid - Process 1.6 to 3.2L of lubricant or 2.3 to 4.2kg of refrigerant fluid
- GLO-STICK® 3E – Universal/POE - SINGLE DOSE - injectable with fluid - Processes 3.1 to 7.6L of lubricant or 4.6 to 11.3kg of refrigerant fluid
- BigEZ™ MULTIDOSE – BEZ5E-4CS – Universal/POE - 118ml - APPLIED WITH BEZ-50 - Process 59L of lubricant or 181kg of refrigerant fluid
- AR-GLO® 5E MULTIDOSE – Universal/POE - 473ml - Processes 242L of lubricant
- WATER-GLO® 802 MULTIDOSE 473ml - For water/glycol based fluid systems. Ideal for fluid system thermal transfer applications including boilers, refrigerators, geothermal heat pump systems and many more. Processes 3,800L of water.
GLO-STICK “GS” FORMAT SINGLE INJECTION WITH FLUID
Fluid injection Application in SINGLE DOSE using the SAE REGISTER adapter for FLUORESCENT CONTRAST STECTROLINE® – GS-101E, GS-1E, GS-2E e GS-3E as shown below:
1º) Use the pressure from the system / compressor and the fluid cylinder to purge / eliminate air from the hoses to the FRONT andREAR registers;
2º) Thread the CONTRAST SPECTROLINE® CAPSULE between the two SAE REGISTERS with the pressurized hoses;
3º) Slowly open the SAE REGISTERS and MANIFOLD REGISTERS releasing the charge of sufficient refrigerant to introduce the entire dosage of CONTRAST SPECTROLINE® required for the system size;
4º) When the fluid flow injects the entire amount of CONTRAST SPECTROLINE® into the system, close the FRONT / REAR SAE REGISTERS and MANIFOLD REGISTER. The operation was completed.
APPLICATION IN MULTIDOSIS FORMAT “MD”
Application with INJECTOR BEZ-50 + ADAPTER ¾ to ¼ for FLUORESCENT CONTRAST STECTROLINE® MULTIDOSE – BEZ5E-4CS as shown below:
1º) Couple the base of the MULTIDOSIS CAPSULE to the BEZ-50 SPECTROLINE injector;
2º) Couple the 1/4 male 3/4 female adapter to theMULTIDOSIS CAPSULE outlet;
3º) Connect the small hose to the MULTIDOSIS CAPSULE / ADAPTER and eliminate air from the hose by injecting the contents of the CAPSULE;
4º) Connect the hose to the low pressure service inlet and inject the contents of the CAPSULE into the system by screwing the injector and dosing the amount defined for the system;
Note: a) This method supports up to 450 PSI; b) For R410A use specific hose / service inlet adapter.